The three things I notice about people, generally speaking across the gaffe of social media are:
1. All seem to be highly critical of the person, yet rarely have any comments to the agenda.
2. There seems to be much hatred.
3. No other solutions are offered, merely critique.
As I see it, this is resisting the experiences of life on many levels. As a practical way forward, this could adopted:
1. Focussing on principles, not personalities. We are all human an capable of making mistakes and even annoying others simply by our presence. If anything, we should first critique ourselves first, then, should we have some discernment, push ahead cautiously.
2. Avoid venting frustration and anger into others, as this anger, is merely a projection of our own weaknesses where we seek to justify our position, to the exclusion of self awareness and harmony.
3. Should one come from a position of responsibility and harmony, focus on principal. Try coming up with new, creative an exciting policies that can be lobbied to our representatives in both media and politics.
Enjoy, and good hunting!